Product Review - Paint.Net Software

Its been a while since I have added a product review so I have decided to add a review on a program called Paint.NET. This software is a very good image editing software and it is free to use.

From thier website:
Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools.

Although I am testing the 3.5 beta version of the software I found it to be very stable. The software was very easy to get and install. The interface was as it was as it was described very simple and intuitive.


I have used both Photoshop and Gimp and for the majority of users this program would be much easier to learn and use, even some of the advanced features such as image layers, and other special effects. Paint.NET claims to have updates every 4-8 weeks so keep an eye out for newer versions (stable and beta).

I would highly recommend Paint.NET to anyone that needs some good image editing software and doesnt have the money to pay for the Photoshop.

I will be adding Paint.NET to my list of recommended software for new clients.

For more of my Product Reviews please click here.


Labels: , ,