Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Samsung Omnia i910 Apps - Pocket Putty

Here is another good free app for the Samsung Omnia (or any windows mobile phone for that matter).

This one is called Pocket Putty. It is an ssh terminal to connect to ssh servers.

You can download it from http://www.pocketputty.net/.

I have used this to run commands on my linux server while connected to my wireless network. Granted the screen is rather small but it gets the job done.

For other Samsung Omnia related articles please click here.

2 comments:

Amit said...

Its really great application.
With the help of putty I can do many complex hacks on my omnia mobile. Even it is possible to hack other GSM networks, Also you can get packets of other mobile users. Really too good

Dan said...

Hello, Scott;

I have a question for you regarding apps for the i910: Are there any such apps that would allow the i910 to record all incoming and outgoing calls (both sides of the conversation)? Please email me @ DJ_Tygre@hotmail.com if you can help. Thanx!