Product Review - Revo UnInstaller Portable

Next on my list of software reviews is a small portable program called Revo Uninstaller.
From their website http://www.revouninstaller.com/


Revo Uninstaller helps you to uninstall software and remove unwanted programs installed on your computer even if you have problems uninstalling and cannot uninstall them from "Windows Add or Remove Programs" control panel applet.
This program will work on Windows 2000 , XP , Vista, and Server 2003. 
I have this program installed on my "swiss army" USB key of fix it tools I use to repair client computers.

I have found this to be very quick and it does in fact work better than the windows uninstall tool. It even showed me some left over registry keys and files that were left on the pc that the standard uninstaller missed.


I recently came accross a client computer that had an old version of Vongo installed. I tried to uninstall it using the windows built in uninstall from the control panel. The uninstall failed on this old app. I then tried to removed it using Revo Uninstaller Portable. The app was successfull in removing the app from the client computer.

I highly recommend trying this portable app if you have problems removing any app with the built in uninstaller.

For more of my product review posts please click here



Labels: ,