"ItFixed" it for me!

This may come in handy for some one using Dynamsoft Source Anywhere.
I have a virtual machine running on vmware that hosts our company's source code. There is a program called Source Anywhere that allows our offshore developers to connect over a VPN and access the source code. Over the past few days we have been receiving several strange error messages and other quirkiness accessing the source code.
In an attempt to fix the problem I have restarted the necessary windows related services. This did not seem to have any effect.

Only after a virtual machine reboot did the program start working normally again.
I beleive it was a server memory issue that was causing the problem. This may not be the best way to deal with the source code app but "ItFixed" It for me!.

Labels: ,