No 2 - Klok - Time Tracking App

Number 2 on "My Top 10 Most Useful Free Programs" is KLOK available from http://klok.mcgraphix.com

From the website:
Klok is a tool intended to be used by individuals, who have a need to track the time they spend on projects, tasks or anything else for that matter.


Klok is an Adobe Air app that will require a download from Adobe if you dont already have it. The app is very simple and easy to use way to track projects. It has made it to countless other Top Ten lists on the internet already but one more couldn't hurt.

I use Klok a bit differently than most. From what I have seen in other reviews Klok is used to track time against multiple projects. As I am a IT repair tech I use it to track time against clients. Each client has their own Klok "project". As I work for that particular client I track the time accordingly. At the end of the month I use KLOK to create a monthly time sheet that I use for billing.



(INSIDERS NOTE: Klok is working with Intuit to integrate with QuickBooks. They they are also working with integrating into other programs such as Jira, Freshbooks and a few others. Check the website for more details http://klok.mcgraphix.com)



Klok's current stable version is 1.0 but Version 1.5 is very close to being final.

I have been using the latest deveopment build for quite a while now and i have to say it is much better than version 1.0 despite a few minor bugs which should be worked out in the final release.

Give it a try and let me know what you think.

Labels: , , ,